Charities | Organizations
Or Call: 844-GIVBUXX
GivBux Global Partners Inc
Send Us an Email
Visit Our Office
2901 W Coast Hwy, Suite 140
Newport Beach, CA 92663
HOW TO SIGN UP A CHARITY OR ORGANIZATION
1. You must be a non-profit organization (NPO) or a Worthy Cause Organization (WCO) e.g. Booster Clubs, Children & Family Services, Food Banks, Crisis services, etc., that is registered as an NPO or a WCO with the Internal Revenue Services (US ONLY).
2. Your organization must focus on one or more of the following
(i) Uplifting people with physical or mental medical disabilities, orphans or the vulnerable
(ii) Uplifting people through education or social development
(iii) Protecting the environment
(iv) Protecting animals
(v) Veteran support
(vi) Uplifting domestic and physical abuse victims
(vii) Support for victims of discrimination e.g. Ex-convicts and previous misdemeanors and
3. Your organization cannot qualify as a Beneficiary if it supports:
ANY FORM OR TYPE OF NEGATIVITY
4. Individuals cannot qualify as a charity/beneficiary
5. Send/Complete the following:
(i) On-line Application
(ii) 501c3 Letter “if applicable”
(iii) Wire Instructions or Automated Clearing House Information
(iv) Approved logo (high resolution), JPEG or PNG format
(v) Mission or Vision statement
(vi) Video link (if any) that you want GivBux to market
(vii) Social Media Link (if any i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
(viii) Signed Corporate resolution from an authorized officer/director of your organization.
(ix) Copy of Driver’s License or Passport for Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) purposes.
6. Wait for us to contact you
We will review your application based on the criteria that we have received and approve your charity/organization at our sole discretion. The application review process takes 3 – 5 business days from the time that we receive the completed online application and required documents. Failure to submit the required details and supporting documentation will result in your application not being reviewed and your application being declined. We will contact you to let you know whether your application has been successful and to confirm the next steps.
Or Call: (844) 448-2899